At Margo, the integration of our staff is an essential step to create a social bond
- Our internal life is organized around several key moments:
- Pre-arrival process The integration starts even before our new staff arrive. All new consultants first receive a welcome guide, with all the information needed to serenely begin their adventure at Margo. Moreover, they are asked to send a picture and a short description about who they are, which will be used in our internal Newsletter to introduce them to the rest of the team.
- Meeting the team Shortly after arrival, each Consultant is invited to share a lunch or a coffee break with his/her HR and Business Manager. This moment is a great opportunity to start creating a bond and it is just the beginning for such regular meetings, so meaningful for us.
- Integration parties Integration parties are quarterly organized and gather all Margo’s staff around a nice activity: so far, we have tried escape room, city game, archery tournament. This is a great way to meet fellow Consultants in a casual environment.
- End of the year party At the end of each year we have a special party attended by our Board of Directors which is the occasion to sum up the whole year results and to present next strategic priorities for Margo.
In an ultra-fast, increasingly connected economy, where evolutions are constantly multiplying, large groups are preparing for internal and external changes. We offer here some concrete examples of the changes to explore.
On Tuesday, April 17th 2018, the Margo HR team attended the French Digital Women Day (Journée de la Femme Digitale), thought up by Delphine Remy-Boutang. It was a great opportunity to meet inspiring, bold, innovative and creative women. On the agenda: CEOs, Senior Officials, intra and entrepreneurs, Heads of Communication, General Managers, Secretaries of State. Many profiles with various careers and one common goal: innovation for all and by all.
Emilia Kabak-Wołk, HR Manager at Margo in Poland shares her day-to-day challenges to recruit rare profiles such as IT specialists, during an interview conducted by the Polish newspaper Rekruter.
For the International Women Day, Margo’s employees share their experience as women engineers working in tech.
My project is particularly interesting: working in quantitative finance for one of the leading global investment banks is an amazing opportunity.
Paris, February 12, 2018 - Margo, a French Consulting company created in 2005 and historically specialized in IT and in the Financial Markets, changes its business model in order to accompany new industries in their transformation plans. This is also the opportunity for Margo to reveal its new original brand identity, using a customizable logo.