Business Analyst (Ref.: MK/0319)
Warsaw, Permanent or B2B contract
The Enterprise Data Tooling team includes Data Governance, Visualization and Reporting, Data Quality monitoring and Issue Management tools in the portfolio. The tools are at different levels of maturity in their implementation and adoption, the bank is committed to ingraining strong data management practices in all aspects so these are key initiatives to enable that shift and there will be opportunities to progress and expand the role for the successful candidate.
As a member of the team, you are responsible for:
- Creating user stories for user requirements including detailed business process, operating model changes, acceptance criteria
- Grooming existing user stories to meet required standards for Collibra development process
- Cooperating with product owner to prioritize and refine user stories
- Working as part of the IT SCRUM team in the sprint model to ensure no requirements questions or delays impact delivery
- Working with consuming applications to document required data, purpose of data and all other business process, validation and ownership requirements
- Supporting testing data requirements and be an SME on data governance tools
- Creating training material on new features/functions of the Collibra Data Governance tool for user training/onboarding
- Demonstrating new capabilities and current capabilities to users and project teams as required
The candidate will be working in the Data Governance Tooling team within IT Strategy & Architecture and will have overall responsibility for the grooming of requirement stories going into the sprint backlog.
The candidate will need to quickly understand the Collibra DG tool implementation, the operating model in place and the tools use and function.
The candidate will work with users of Collibra to help create detailed requirements and acceptance criteria to feed into the SCRUM process, they will need to review and comment on design decisions and QA cases to guide both the developers, testers and users to ensure appropriate solutions for user requirements.
The position is ideal for you if you have:
- Working knowledge and experience of Agile delivery method including high standard of requirement story creation
- Good knowledge of data governance practices – experience in financial services data management environment
- Primary Business Analysis skills include requirements capture along with impact analysis (process and systems) with the ability to create clear and precise Change Request and Business Requirement Documents for delivery through incumbent Change-the-Bank and IT teams.
- Other core B.A. skills include:
a. Ability to gain agreement from IT, Business and other Change partners, working closely with others teams in order to deliver changes within program timelines.
b. Working well in a small team, and partnering with others, with a strong client service mentality.
c. Ability to communicate complex concepts in a simple non-technical way.
d. Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, and work in a very high-paced and challenging environment.
e. Ability to manage multiple project demands simultaneously.
f. Strong BA background – min 3 years
g. Technical analysis
Joining Margo you can expect:
- Ability to work in international consulting company, a leader in its industry in France
- Ambitious projects in the IT sector
- Permanent contract or B2B cooperation
- Benefits such as medical care and sports card
- Opportunities for development (planning career paths, trainings, opportunities to switch between projects, including changes of position, opportunities to engage in additional activities)
- Very good atmosphere of work, integration events.