C++ / PYTHON DEVELOPER
Python - Python Developer
London, Permanent Contract
Margo is a Tech Native consulting firm accompanying companies in their digital transformation on highly technical complex projects. Its offers are organized around 4 expertise: Business Agility, High Performance IT, Data to Business and IT Modernization.
By putting innovation at the heart of its model, Margo guides companies in their strategic choices and in the creation of new technologies, in order to design their competitive advantage.
Join Margo in the UK (London) :
Margo is looking for a C++/Python Developer with experience in Electronic Trading to join teams within Investment Banking and Hedge Funds.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- You will be a key member of the development team building and improving algorithmic trading strategies for the companies Systematic Market Making Group
- You will cover all aspects of algorithmic trading strategy, including the exchange price feeds, financial indicators, market making algorithms, backtesting engine, tick data management, exchange simulators and trading gateways, as well as support of the production environment and the processes surrounding it. The strategies are deployed worldwide on all major equities and futures exchange where the Hedge Fund is a market maker and thus require a solid background in distributed system architecture and development
- You will work closely with a range of investment banking professionals including quantitative analysts/developers, traders and operations staff, in order to design and develop ground breaking systems to keep the business at the forefront of its field. There will be opportunities to contribute to Quantitative research area as well, although this is not the core focus of the role
You are the successful candidate if:
- You have higher education (Master degree)
- You have a previous experience of Front-Office Risk and PnL support and development
- You have an excellent understanding of Fixed Income products
- You have an excellent knowledge of Python, C++
- You have an excellent time management and communication
- You have an analytical minded (ability to learn complex quantitative concepts quickly)
- You are able to work under pressure
- Fluent english required