DevOps with Python experience
Blockchain - DevOps - Python
London, Permanent Contract
Join Margo in the UK (London)
Margo is a Tech Native consulting firm accompanying companies in their digital transformation on highly technical complex projects. Its offers are organized around 4 expertise: Business Agility, High Performance IT, Data to Business and IT Modernization.
By putting innovation at the heart of its model, Margo guides companies in their strategic choices and in the creation of new technologies, in order to design their competitive advantage.
Margo is seeking for DevOps with Python experience.
Our client is a startup who is rapidly expanding, and we are looking for an experienced Python Software Engineer to join and support this fastgrowth and success. You will be working alongside multi-disciplinary team, for one of the most exciting global blockchain companies.
Your Key Responsibilities
Explore a variety of Blockchain technologies and be at the fore-front of the development of leading edge crypto systems. Apply Blockchain technology for different verticals and use-cases to build niche platforms and solutions. Work with a team of engineers to deliver one or more solution components.
Due to incredible delivery, we’re in the process of launching Beta and will be building a wide array of B2B applications to sit with the platform. We’re looking for an exceptional Python Software Engineer with experience working within high performance Engineering teams.
Our tech stack includes: Python, Blockchain, React, Angular, ES6, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes amongst many other cutting edge technologies
You are the successful candidate if:
- Expert knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and Rancher
- Experience in managing AWS
- Demonstrable experience of creating, managing and monitoring geographically distributed platforms
- Familiarity with securing web applications and security in containerised environments
- Experience with log collection and analysis tools
- Hands on experience in shell scripting
- Experience with software engineering best practices
- Excellent knowledge of Python with excellent commercial experience
- Extensive knowledge of API development and microservices
- Excellent understanding of the HTTP protocol
- Familiarity with container technology such as Docker
- Experience with Git
- Experience of writing unit and integration tests
- Experience with Agile development environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Task (Story) time estimation
- Solution architecture experience (documentation, UMLworkflow diagrams etc) is essential
- Experience building and maintaining RESTful services using established web frameworks
- Familiarity with SQL/noSQL databases and query languages
- Experience with automated testing (unit, functional, and integration tests) on a TDD model
- Strong experience with agile delivery methodologies
What we desire
- Demonstrated ability balance workload of multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to oversee quality control
- Working in a start-up and/or tech culture
- An understanding of the Tracr business with an interest and curiosity to learn more
- Emotional self-awareness, positive outlook, emotional self-control, adaptability and empathy
Additional skills that would be useful
- Experience with peer-to-peer networks or distributed systems
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services
- Familiarity with Ethereum & Solidity, Hyperledger or blockchain in general
- Experience with using Jira for product tracking / management
- Familiarity/interest in cryptography (encryption, signatures etc)