FULL-STACK JAVA DEVELOPER (REF.: MS/1119)
As a Full-stack Java Developer you will work in Client Tax Solution Delivery caters for all the IT applications in bank providing tax services to the clients and the authorities for the entire Private Banking arm. This includes support to the clients to file their tax reports in dozens of different countries and also to support them to reclaim with holding taxes where appropriate. This also ensure correct reporting and withholding in over 70 different countries.
You will develop, test and maintain of Java applications using web services. As many of the projects are driven by regulatory requirements time pressure is often given. You will work mostly in back-end area and your involvement in front-end will depends on your skills and your will to work with it. You will able to choose your task during springs.
- have around 5 yrs of experience in Java.
- are fluent with SQL queries.
- know JPA.
- are experienced with messaging services.
- concept of continuous integration and deployment (Jenkins, Docker, Liquibase etc.)
- JMS, REST, SOAP
- Cloud solutions
- Ability to work in international consulting company, a leader in its industry in France
- Ambitious projects in the IT sector
- Permanent contract or B2B cooperation
- Benefits such as medical care and sports card
- Opportunities for development (planning career paths, trainings, opportunities to switch between projects, including changes of position, opportunities to engage in additional activities)
- Very good atmosphere of work, integration events