FULL-STACK JAVA DEVELOPER (REF.: MS/1119)
As a Fullstack Java Developer you will work in the team “Tax At Source Services” of the Tax Calculation sub-department, part of the tax solution department of Operations Solution Delivery is responsible for the tax calculation IT software.
You will work mostly on front-end - around 60% of working time. During another 40% you will work with back-end.
- analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility.
- takeover the already existing Tax AT Source Services (TASS) GUI.
- maintaining and enhancing the TASS GUI.
- designing new Java GUI’s.
- implementing new Java GUI’s
- performing Unit Testing of Java GUI’s
- supporting test team in performing SIT and UAT testing
- creating of user documentation regarding GUI handling
- maintaining and implementing of enhancements of all GUI’s for the Tax at Source Services Product
- trouble shooting and bug fixing.
- know Java and Angular very well.
- have experience with: Spring, Bootstrap, SOAP, REST, Maven, IntelliJ, SVN, GIT, JIRA.
- worked with Oracle databases.
- know English very well.
- Ability to work in international consulting company in ambitious projects
- Permanent contract or B2B cooperation
- Benefits such as medical care and sports card
- Co-financing of trainings, certification exams and post-graduate studies
- Internal training and the possibility of using our know-how
- Possibility to use our library free of charge
- Individual approach and development opportunities (career path planning, ability to change the project and position, possibility to get involved in outside-project activities with additional remuneration)
- Possibility to influence the shape of the company, openness to your ideas and willingness to implement them
- Very good working atmosphere, integration events