London, Permanent Contract
- Develop pricing and electronic markets applications.
- Work with traders, developers, business analysts, and development managers.
- Provide tier-3 support for applications for front-office users.
- Participate as part of a global development team.
- Work alongside production support teams to roll out changes / new functionality.
Skills and Experience Required
- Extensive working knowledge of ION Trading Services (Connectivity, STP, RFQ and MMI).
- Proven Experience in designing and delivering pricing and trading solutions.
- Proficient Java Development Skills.
- Proficiency in SQL and experience working with SQL Server and / or Oracle.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience working in a Fixed Income Front Office Environment (Credit preferred).
- Knowledge of SDLC and prior experience on large software development projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with people in different teams.
- Ability to work as part of a global team.
- Familiarity with modern source control systems such as SVN, Perforce, or Source Safe.
- Experience of working with Build Integration Platforms like this Team City or Microsoft Build.
- Prior experience working at Large Global Investment Bank.
- Knowledge of Credit Products (Corporate Bonds, CDS, CDS Index) and their trade processing.
- Previous exposure to low latency programming and multi-threaded environments.
- Knowledge of TIBCO Rendezvous.
- Proficiency in C #, C ++.
- Academic Background
- Bachelor degree in an applicable subject matter (Engineering, Computer Science, Math, etc.)
- Be a role model, supporting and fostering a culture of good conduct
- Demonstrate proactivity, transparency and accountability for identifying and managing conduct risks.
- Consider the implications of your actions on colleagues, partners, and customers before making decisions, and escalate issues to your manager when unsure.
- [For managers only] Take responsibility for your team's conduct and conduct risks.
Why join Margo
- Ability to work within an international consulting company, a leader within the industry in France.
- Ambitious projects in Financial Services.
- Permanent or Contractor.
- Competitive benefits; Health care, pension, bonuses.
- Opportunities for development (planning career paths, trainings, switch between projects, and opportunities for engagement in additional activities).
- Very good atmosphere of work, integration events.