Web UI Senior Developer
Angular - Development - UI
London, Permanent Contract
Margo is a Tech Native consulting firm accompanying companies in their digital transformation on highly technical complex projects. Its offers are organized around 4 expertise: Business Agility, High Performance IT, Data to Business and IT Modernization.
By putting innovation at the heart of its model, Margo guides companies in their strategic choices and in the creation of new technologies, in order to design their competitive advantage.
Margo is seeking for Web UI Senior Developer.
Our client is a leading clearing house, serving major international exchanges and platforms, as well as a range of OTC markets.
The successful candidate for the Web UI Lead Developer role, reporting to the SwapClear Interfaces Team Lead, will help build a capability of web UI development within the department. They will help create user interfaces to serve both our internal and external clients at SwapClear, providing visibility and control over very large data sets. This exciting opportunity requires a candidate with excellent interpersonal skills, and a solid understanding of modern technology and development practices.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Delivering a wide range of web UIs – from analytics to trade input
- Estimating effort for work units, and delivering within those estimates
- Working with our Business Analysts to advise on user experience and drive the designs
- Analysing and selecting appropriate libraries for use
- Ensuring interface code is unit tested with tools executable via a CI pipeline
- Helping to train or guide other web UI developers or those contributing
- Deliver high quality work analysis, design and build servicing the business requirements
- Proactively drive a culture of continuous improvement, good communication, and innovation
- Greet new challenges with enthusiasm, and provide new viewpoints and inspiration for the team
- Gain a detailed understanding of the platform from both a business and technology perspective. Always
taking a step back to review the wider context of work being requested, challenging and enquiring further
- Keep up to date with changing technology, and providing recommendations on new technologies,
bringing applicable improvements into the team and firm
You are the successful candidate if
- Experience of:
- Angular 2+
- Valuable to have experience of:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Strong development and delivery experience
- Strong test-driven development and automated test preference
- Valuable to have knowledge of OTC Rates clearable products (i.e. IRS, FRA, Inflation Swap)