Implementing new work organization and management methods to innovate
New disruptions and accelerations are shaking the traditional market. Companies have to change their organization and way of working at every level in order to face their competitive environment. Margo helps you to implement the management tools and methodologies you need to innovate.
A key challenge
Undergoing an agile transformation is firstly discovering agile methodologies (its values, principles and philosophy). This implies implementing a new organisation, with new habits and new tools. Companies have to learn how to adapt. Changing the way we present projects and we manage human resources is now a priority. It will then allow the identification of new opportunities to deal with the evolution of the market.
Transforming firms by aligning all corporate stakeholders
We have a human-centric progressive process, organized in three steps:
• We observe your habits to understand how you currently work
• We adapt your organization to progress by taking into account the changing roles and responsibilities
• We develop competences in a pragmatic and progressive way by supporting your teams in the management change.
An experienced team
Our experience is a great indicator of our results. Our clients are satisfied, their projects quickly yield returns, the programming teams are enthusiastic. In a general way, we observe a great serenity because success doesn’t occur by serendipity: success is the norm.
GO WORK Together: are you looking for an agile coach? Contact Margo!
Our experience is a great indicator of our results. Our clients are satisfied, their projects quickly yield returns, the programming teams are enthusiastic.
Our Leaders accompanied major firms from the Media, Insurance and Banking industies to help them change for an Agile organization that better corresponds to the market evolutions and their employees and client’s needs.
- Framed an Agile implementation method
- Designed a team organization focused on the product
- Accompanied feature teams
- Created an internal center of Agile skills
- Supported pilot projects
- Implemented methodological communities