Business Data Architect (REF.: MM/0521)
Architect - Data Architect
Wrocław, Umowa B2B / Umowa o pracę
As a member of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Facilitating business and data architecture design discussions / workshops in line with procurement processes best practices
- Providing expertise in data modelling domain (conceptual / logical / physical)
- Creating technical and business documentation of all delivered artifacts, with the focus of conceptual / logical /
physical data models and QA elements required to support its execution
- Creating visually appealing reporting prototypes using visualization tools like Tableau, PowerBI
The position is ideal for you if you:
- are an expert in data modelling techniques (conceptual/logical/physical)
- have strong communication skills (capable of explaining the data modelling approach, asking supporting questions, leading business to achieve expected goals)
- can lead workshops and help Procurement SMEs to develop and validate conceptual and logical data models and map them to existing or non-existing sources of information
- can capture all the issues pertaining to lack of data or poor data quality (e.g. lack of Vendor Master,
inconsistent SVM category data, etc.) and possibly advise on how to remedy them.
- know English very well.
Would also be great if you:
- already worked with the procurement business and understands concepts such as vendor, contract, requisition, purchase order, RFX, invoice, spend.
- can build visually appealing reporting prototypes using visualization tool like Tableau or Power BI.
Joining Margo you can expect:
- Ability to work in international consulting company in ambitious projects
- Permanent contract or B2B cooperation
- Benefits such as medical care and sports card
- Co-financing of trainings, certification exams and post-graduate studies
- Internal training and the possibility of using our know-how
- Possibility to use our library free of charge
- Individual approach and development opportunities (career path planning, ability to change the project and position, possibility to get involved in outside-project activities with additional remuneration)
- Possibility to influence the shape of the company, openness to your ideas and willingness to implement them
- Very good working atmosphere, integration events
If you want to get to know Margo culture better, take a look at: