.NET Full-stack Developer (REF: MM/0121)
.Net - FinTech - fullstack - Kubernetes - remote
Warszawa, Umowa B2B / Umowa o pracę
We are looking for a senior software engineer with 5+ years of commercial experience in building .NET web applications to join Web Development team responsible for the client facing web applications and internal API’s to provide client acquisition, onboarding, and servicing solutions. You will be working as part of a scrum team, focused on high quality deliverables to meet business requirements.
- You will work in a self-contained scrum team to deliver new components of the onboarding system that is developed in United Kingdom and Poland.
- Candidates must have a good understanding of RESTful API architecture and modern web application design. They should be experienced with the full cycle of a software project: conception, development, deployment, and the continuous improvement stage.
- You will take an active role in the entire sprint process from estimation and design to feature rollout and you will work with and pair with other members of the team of all disciplines, BA, QA and other developers.
- The platform is built with quality in mind. You will provide all levels of automated testing to sustain quality and regression coverage.
- You will be expected to maintain a high level of conduct, ethical standards and values as well as maintain an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training, making requests for updates or development as required
- Technical educational background
- Strong .NET programming and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Commercial experience as a software developer, delivering enterprise level applications serving multiple end users and including exposure of full SDLC
- 5+ years of commercial .NET web application development
- Diverse software development principles concurrency design patterns, dependency injection, inversion of control, performance profiling and tuning
- Undertaking unit, integration & UI automated testing
- Knowledge of distributed network architectures
- Experience in a service-oriented architecture
- Experience in an agile environment, RAD, XP, Scrum methodologies
- DevOps experience: continuous integration management of virtual machines
- Basic understanding of security concepts like API authentication/authorization, encryption, windows certificates
- Tech stack:
- REST WebAPIs, ActiveMQ
- MSSQL: T-SQL with JSON, transactions, concurrency, locking
- Visual Studio 2019 with ReSharper
- TFS and Git (Bitbucket)
- Kubernetes, TeamCity, Powershell
- NUnit, Moq
Nice to Have
- AppDynamics exposure
- Exposure to at least one message broker
- Technical team leading experience
- Experience with client onboarding fraud & compliance systems
- Experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams
- Experience with Docker containers
Joining Margo you can expect:
- Ability to work in international consulting company in ambitious projects
- Permanent contract or B2B cooperation
- Benefits such as medical care and sports card
- Co-financing of trainings, certification exams and post-graduate studies
- Internal training and the possibility of using our know-how
- Possibility to use our library free of charge
- Individual approach and development opportunities (career path planning, ability to change the project and position, possibility to get involved in outside-project activities with additional remuneration)
- Possibility to influence the shape of the company, openness to your ideas and willingness to implement them
- Very good working atmosphere, integration events
Zainteresowany/a? Zmotywowany/a? Aplikuj!
A jeśli chcesz poznać kulturę Margo lepiej, zerknij na:
➞ nasze Brand Story,
➞ nasz profil na LinkedInie czy też Instagramie,
➞ kanał na YouTube, gdzie co miesiąc pojawiają się vlogi!